ScanSource’s CloudSolutions Powered by Avaya IP Office™
Light as a Cloud. Let ScanSource handle the heavy lifting for you. We are your connection to the carriers and give you direct access to the data centers. And, with a consolidated process, there’s no maze for you to navigate. With just one bill a month, you’ll never get caught off guard. Simplicity. Flexibility. Zero surprises. That’s the ScanSource way.
For customers looking at deploying the award-winning Avaya IP OfficeTM in a hosted cloud model, ScanSource is pleased to introduce our new CloudSolutions Powered by Avaya IP OfficeTM offering. It's the same feature-rich, scalable Avaya IP Office you've come to expect from an on-premises system, just hosted in the cloud. And it's only available through ScanSource.
Why ScanSource for Hosted Avaya IP OfficeTM
- More Choices. We offer two user productivity types, support both business-grade internet and private network connections, and feature a number of add-ons to customize your offering.
- More Control. With our offering, Business Partners maintain control over communications, margin, and management of your customer. Ask about our billing and leasing options!
- Greater Flexibility. No fixed user bundles, contract terms, or cancellation fees. Bring your own carrier services or leverage ours. Managed the advanced programming or have us handle. The choice is yours!
- Greater Reach. Our offering enables you to spend less time designing, quoting, and programming so you can focus on expanding your reach into new verticals, geographies, and more!
- And More. We include basic provisioning and programming at no additional charge. IPOSS upgrades and updates are included and we feature a one-click upgrade process. And, we will handle the Tier 2 support and escalations for you. We've got you covered!
Customize Your Offering with Add-Ons and Solutions from our Featured Partners:
- Intermedia - We are proud to feature telecommunication services from Intermedia, a leading provider of cloud-based solutions. Our base telecom services offering is a per seat/station SIP charge which includes unlimited long distance, inbound and outbound local minutes, one basic number (DID) with e911, caller ID number (CLI), inbound caller ID name display, and regulatory compliance fee (covers telco taxes). Become an Intermedia advisor and earn a 10% commission! Click here to learn more or check out the Intermedia Battlecard!
- Green Cloud Technologies - With more than 100+ years of combined experience, we are pleased to offer hosting services from Green Cloud Technologies. Green Cloud is 100% channel-focused, and features virtual machines built with industry-leading infrastructure in a world-class data center. Solutions include: wholesale IaaS, virtual servers, disaster recovery, network and security services, professional services, healthcare/HIPAA. Click here to learn more.
- ScanSource Services - ScanSource Services is here to assist partners with their cloud solutions opportunities by offering additional advanced programming services, implementation support, and end-user training. Take advantage of ScanSource Services to extend your reach and drive the cost out of your business! Click here to learn more.
- Plantronics - Plantronics Device as a Service (DaaS) Pro is an easy, budget-friendly headset and services subscription program ideal for small and midsize organizations that are seeking industry-leading headsets without significant upfront costs. Billed monthly in 12-, 24-, or 36-month terms, DaaS Pro allows partners to offer business-critical audio devices to their customers in simple payment plans. And, Plantronics provides all the support! Click here to learn more.
- Computer Instruments - With more than 35 years of responsive, customer-centric application development experience, Computer Instruments is pleased to offer cloud-based, turn-key IVR and speech solutions for Avaya IP Office, a perfect complement to your Cloud Solutions offering. Click here to learn more.
- AvayaLive Video - For those seeking to add hosted video collaboration featuring the award-winning Avaya Scopia platform, look no further than AvayaLive Video! A single room is only $99/mo (or $1089 annual) at APL and provides full HD video capabilities, content sharing, and collaboration for up to 25 concurrent participants. Want to experience AvayaLive Video in action? Offer a FREE 30-day trial to your customer! Click here to learn more.
- Jabra - Jabra's UC on Demand is an incredibly easy and budget-friendly way to get started with a UC solution. Jabra's Vendor Solutions Group (VSG) handles the financing for the entire opportunity (not just the headsets) for opportunities of $5000+. One- or two-year program terms are available (with both monthly and quarterly payment terms) and it's 0% financing. This is a fantastic way to stimulate sales and increase your cash flow (partners are paid in full for the hardware within 48 hours!). Click here to learn more.
- CIT - Current promotions include 0% for 60 months and low-rate leasing offerings for 12-48 month terms. CIT's FlexAbility platform allows for the initial funding, billing consolidation (takes each component of your offering and bundles into one single, detailed invoice), and ongoing cash administration of customer payments. Click here to learn more.
- Great America - Another excellent choice for financing options for your Cloud Solutions opportunity. Great America provides an array of lease solutions for partners and is now an available financing partner through ScanSource! Click here to learn more.