ScanSource Catalyst and Avaya - The Ultimate Partnership
Why Avaya Networking for Your Customers?
- Cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for SMEs, branches and open environments
- Fanless models for silent operation in classrooms, boardrooms and retail shops
- 100+ enterprise class features at SME price points
- Simplified operations, including one-minute plug and play capabilities for IP phones
- Always-on networking and pay as you grow scaling with Avaya’s Stackable Chassis
- Validated interoperability with Avaya IP Office 500 and Avaya IP phones
Why Should ScanSource Catalyst be Your Distributor?
- #1 value-added distributor of Avaya UC and Networking
- Aggressive stocking levels of Avaya products
- 600,000-square-foot warehouse boasts a shipment accuracy rate of 99.79% and ground shipments are free!
- Technical specialists ready to help you pre-/post-sale
- Professional services offerings like data programming, network vulnerability assessments, and other surveys
- ScanSource Catalyst Exclusive Practice Builder Program offering partners pre-/post-support and demo equipment for Avaya Networking sales
Need Help Quoting? ScanSource Catalyst Can Help!
Key Avaya Networking Facts
Avaya’s Data Networking business is trusted by many of the most prestigious companies in the world. This trust is made evident by the fact that Avaya is:
- The ONLY company to ship over 100 million voice lines AND over 100 million data ports
- The second largest core switch installed base in the industry with over 2.7 million ports
- The ONLY true converged 802.11n WLAN with the highest number of mobile VoIP/UC calls
- INNOVATOR of the active/active network resiliency model now offering 20ms core recovery
- CREATOR of the standards-based virtualization technology - IEEE shortest path bridging
- Over 800 Fabric Deployments
- Up to 50% better TCO
- LEADER in energy efficiency maintaining VoIP calls while saving 40% more energy
Avaya's SalesPro App
Avaya SalesPro is available in the Apple iTunes App Store and Android Market... free for Avaya sales associates and authorized business partners! Download SalesPro from the Apple iTunes App Store or the Android Market today!
Avaya Authorization Process
Resellers must be authorized to purchase all Avaya Networking products. This means an Avaya Link ID is required. Unrestricted Networking products only require a Link ID. Restricted Networking products require further training and authorizations.
...... Learn more »
Avaya Networking Through ScanSource Catalyst: Network Superiority
Many of the world's top banks, airlines, healthcare providers, educational institutions, government agencies, and major corporations depend on Avaya networks to help run their businesses. That's because Avaya Networking provides adv
...... Learn more »