Let ScanSource Catalyst help You get Avaya Scopia authorized!
Getting authorized for Avaya Scopia is simple with the help of our dedicated Avaya Scopia Onboarding and Enablement Team! The onboarding and enablement process covers:
- Business Partner value proposition
- Partner path options
- Demo kit requirements
- Maximum efficiency and profitability with ScanSource Catalyst Video Suite
- And much more...
For more information, contact email@example.com
Ready to have that conversation now? Sell Scopia!
Avaya Learning Center Credentials
Once your company is approved by Avaya, one of the first steps to get authorized is to complete the Avaya Learning Credentials for Scopia®.
Log-in to Avaya Learning Center for more details around the Avaya Scopia® Solution Credentials
The APSS - Scopia® Solution credential validates that an individual has the necessary skills to sell Scopia® products and solutions.
- Earning the APSS - Scopia® Solution credential (APSS - 1401) requires the successful completion of the APSS - Scopia® Solution Assessment (2U00190A)
The APDS - Scopia® Solution credential validates that an individual has the knowledge and skills necessary to design an appropriate and effective Scopia solution to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Earning the APDS - Scopia® Solution credential (APDS - 2301) requires the successful completion of the APDS - Scopia® Solution Assessment (3U00209A)
The ACSS – Scopia® Solution certifies that the candidate has the advanced level of technical proficiency necessary to deliver installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting support for Scopia® products.
- Earning the ACSS – Scopia® Solution credential requires the successful completion of the Scopia® Solution for Video Communications Exam (#3103)
Avaya Learning Help Desk: Phone - 1.800.288.5327
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org