ScanSource’s CloudSolutions Powered by Avaya IP Office™
Light as a cloud. Let ScanSource handle the heavy lifting for you. We are your connection to the carriers, and give you direct access to the data centers. And, with a consolidated process, there’s no maze for you to navigate. With just one bill a month, you’ll never get caught off guard. Simplicity. Flexibility. Zero surprises. That’s the ScanSource way.
For customers looking at deploying the award-winning Avaya IP Office in a hosted cloud model, ScanSource is pleased to introduce our new CloudSolutions Powered by Avaya IP Office offering. It's the same feature-rich, scalable, Avaya IP Office you've come to expect from an on-premises system, just hosted in the cloud. And it's only available through ScanSource.
Why ScanSource for Hosted Avaya IP Office
- More Choices. We offer two user productivity types, support both business-grade internet and private network connections, and feature a number of add-ons to customize your offering.
- More Control. With our offering, business partners maintain control over communications, profitability, and management of your customer. Ask about our billing and leasing options!
- Greater Flexibility. No fixed user bundles, contract terms, or cancellation fees. Bring your own carrier services or leverage ours. Managed the advanced programming or have us handle. The choice is yours!
- Greater Reach. Our offering enables you to spend less time designing, quoting, and programming—so you can focus on expanding your reach into new verticals, geographies, and more!
- And More. We include basic provisioning and programming at no additional charge. IPOSS upgrades and updates are included, and we feature a one-click upgrade process. And, we will handle the Tier-2 support and escalations for you. We've got you covered!
Frequently Asked Questions
Call 800.790.2029 x4091 Option 7 or email email@example.com for Technical support. ScanSource will provide support during normal business hours (8:30am to 5:30pm EST, Monday – Friday) in response to queries from Authorized Business Partners (End Users should call the Partner). Emails or calls received during normal business hours will be addressed within 4 hours. Emails or calls received outside of normal business hours will be address by 12:00pm EST on the following business day.
Only authorized ScanSource Cloud Partners can sell this offer. To become authorized Partners would need to sign the Cloud T&Cs.
Our standard Cloud Solutions Powered By Avaya IP Office offer can support from 15 – 3000 users. An SMB version is also available that supports 6-19 users as an SMB Telephony Plus only option. The Business Partner is able to add or reduce the number of user licenses as needed, as long as they stay within the minimum and maximum order quantities and subsequent billings will be adjusted accordingly. Changes between the standard and SMB offer does incur an extra charge.
The current offer is referred to as Powered by Avaya 3.0 and is based on IP Office Server Edition Select Release 10.1. In addition to the software enhancements included in IP Office R10, Powered by Avaya R2.1 also supports new Hybrid Cloud (500V2 acts as a Server Edition Expansion server to the Primary server in the Cloud) and High Availability Cloud (leverages Primary and Secondary server architecture in the cloud and associated resiliency features) deployment options, allowing the End User the ability to migrate to Cloud at a pace that makes sense for their business. For more information on Hybrid and High Availability Cloud models, including licensing, migrations paths, and more, view the Powered By 3.0 Offer Definition at https://sales.avaya.com/en/powered-by-avaya-ip-office?view=collateral
Yes, IPOCC is available. Full turnkey installations are standard utilizing our services group. Please contact our Avaya Cloud team for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions, please reach out to your dedicated ScanSource Sales Representative at 800-790-2029, or, you can contact the Avaya Cloud team at email@example.com
Avaya recommends a standard 90kbps be available bi-directionally for each predicted call concurrently.
A VoIP assessment test is included with some components of the service which can be utilized to understand compatibility.
Yes, The primary server has to be a cloud server to fit in the Powered by model. A premise version would need to be converted to a Powered by version to comply.