Avaya's IP Office Contact Center (IPOCC) Extends Avaya Innnovation in Contact Centers to SMB
- Integrated Multi-Channel CC Solution for Voice, Email, and Web Chat
- Skills-Based Routing
- Voice and Self-Service Solutions
- Enhanced Outbound Campaigns
- Monitoring, Reporting, and Call Recording Functionality
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Capabilities
Introducing Avaya Contact Center Solutions for IP Office! The first of two new contact-center offerings, Avaya IP Office Contact Center (IPOCC) extends Avaya innovation in contact centers to small and midsize businesses, giving them the simplicity and value they require. Optimized for use with the award-winning Avaya IP Office software, IPOCC enables blended multichannel capabilities, routing, reporting, and more—to enhance and expand customer communications. Targeted at contact centers with five to 100 agents, IPOCC is an easy addition to an Avaya IP Office sale, or an easy upgrade for an existing customer. Having a pure Avaya Contact Center Solution will help you compete and win new IP Office business, and provide your customers the easy integration of a single-vendor solution.
And, along with our sister business unit, ScanSource, Inc., ScanSource Catalyst is pleased to announce a set of professional-services offerings around IPOCC—to help our valued Avaya business partners succeed in this growing, lucrative market.
NEW OFFERINGS from Avaya for IP Office Contact Center (IPOCC) Solutions:
- FREE customizable marketing materials for Avaya Contact Center Solutions for IP Office through Avaya Partner Marketing Central! Learn more.
- FREE Avaya IPOCC partner demo system with the Avaya 3-1-1 No Cost Demo System offering! Learn more.
- FREE Avaya IPOCC demo resources with Avaya's demo offering. All you need is a laptop, VPN phone, and internet access! Learn more.