Advanced Monitoring, Management, Reporting, and Diagnostics
Nectar's UC Diagnostics (UCD) helps simplify and maintain a multi-vendor network by providing all information and insight into cross-platform unified communications (UC) issues, resulting in a better end-user experience. UCD shows the voice quality of the UC user, monitors video and signaling content, session, and network data, and transforms this information, all in real time.
Key Features of UCD
- Real-Time Media Monitoring
- Instant visibility and analysis of active calls.
- Uses media fault isolation to quickly find the source of performance issues.
- Signaling Analysis
- Identifies systemic vs. local failures by tracking and reporting site-based sessions.
- Insight into complex call flows.
- Captures session signaling packets automatically so you can quickly debug signaling issues.
- Network Path and Event Correlation
- Shows the path of each media session by monitoring the routed network and seeing how they get from one point to another.
- Users are immediately notified when an event is affecting a UC session.
- Problems or disturbances with call quality are identified and alerted as well as reports of bandwidth utilization and packet drop information collected from interfaces carrying media sessions.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) and System Management
- All UCD capabilities are shown through a "single-pane-of-glass" view.
- All events and metrics are presented.
- Implements fault isolation and problem resolution.